How can you help ?
1. Tell us about your experience.
We've seen so many of your stories online on forums and other groups. We need as many women as possible to share their experiences, symptoms, and health complications that they believe are caused by their use of the Copper or Mirena or other IUD. Our goal is to gather the LARGEST collection of women in one group to provide significant proof through our numbers that the IUD is, in fact, causing significant problems with women's health. Each and every single one of your Statement letters is essential to us building and supporting a case against these companies.
We require more Official Statement Letters before we can move forward. The ONLY way we can proceed is by having proper testimonial letters from each one of you. Please submit your statement in the format described below.
or click here to use the
Statement Letter Submission Form
Statement letter format
- Date of Statement
- Your Full Name
- Your Full Address
- Your Email
- Your Phone Number (optional)
- Which IUD you used (Copper / Mirena / Other)?
- The dates that you used the IUD?
- What was your life like before getting the device?
- What led you to get the IUD?
- What did your doctor say about the IUD?
- Which potential complications did your doctor explain to you in detail before the insertion?
- How long until you started noticing symptoms?
- A timeline detailing your symptoms.
- How has it affected your health?
- How has it affected areas of your life?
- How has it affected your relationships?
- Anything else you can think of to add
- At the bottom of your letter, state whether you give us permission to share parts of your story with readers on our website.
Your personal identifying information (Name/Address/Email) will be kept strictly confidential and only used for the legal purpose of starting and/or supporting a class action lawsuit. We will not publish or post your personal identifying information.
Send your completed Statement Letter to
It will be essential that we receive your official Statement Letter in order for you to be considered a participant of the class action lawsuit and to be eligible for any potential compensations.
2. Share this website.
Share! Share! Share! We need your help to get the word out. Share this website and information with other women, physicians, forums, and groups to bring awareness to this problem, and to help us gather more Statement Letters from women who may have been affected by using an IUD.
If you are a medical or legal professional that has had experience with patients or clients that have been affected by the use of an IUD or if you feel you may be able to help us, we would love to hear from you.
If you were ever involved in a research study for any of the IUD companies, we would also love to hear from you to hear about your experience and what feedback you gave to the companies.
3. Help us raise funds.
Help us raise funds for legal costs to start and/or support a Class Action against the companies responsible for supplying and manufacturing the intra-uterine devices, and to aid in our research study. We can't do this without your help! Give what you can and help spread the word. Every bit will help.